Tobh Atty RDA 1:1 clone
Tobh Attty RDA clone available in black, copper or stainless. No Drip tip included but comes with two prewound coils/wicks and extra O-rings
- Made with 303 stainless steel one-piece uni-body design in which the negative posts will not turn or move
- Solid copper bottom contact for better conductivity
- Post holes are .05" to easily accommodate a wide selections of kanthal wire gauges
- High strength PEEK top and bottom center post insulator, rated for 480 degree Fahrenheit
- 18-8 stainless black oxidized machine screws
- Black Buna-N O-rings Rated to +280 degree Fahrenheit
- 303 stainless steel sleeve with SIX 1/16 inch holes placed horizontally combines with THREE 1/8th inch holes to create better distribution of air flow across the coils. There is no drilling needed.
- Stainless finned top cap with a conical internal design to channel flavor while decreasing the occurrence of turbulent air or low pressure zones in the chamber. In addition, the fins act as fully functional heat sinks which disperse heat away from the cols and drip tips.
- Deep laser engraving on the sleeve that will not polish off