Steam Turbine RDA (Genesis Style) 1:1 Clone
A Clone of the original Doc Dave design, the Steam Turbine comes with
- 1x Steam Turbine (Clone) Rebuildable Atomizer
- 1x Matching 510 Stainless Steel Drip Tip
- 1x Kanthal Wire
- Silica Wick
- 2x Stainless Steel Mesh 400
- mini screwdriver
- extra O-rings
- cardboard gift box
The Steam Turbine (Clone) is a high quality genesis-style Rebuildable Atomizer that can built with stainless steel mesh or silica wick.
Rebuildable Atomizers are for the vaping enthusiast and will allow you to build your own coil and wicking system.
The Steam Turbine features two (2) holes that will allow you to build single or dual coils, a 3mL glass tank, stainless steel see-through sleeve and it comes with a matching 510 drip tip.
For best results, we recommend to wash the entire Atomizer (including the glass tank) before use.
Steam Turbine (Clone) RBA Features
- Stainless Steel Finish
- Genesis-Style Rebuildable Atomizer
- 3mL Glass Tank
- Can be built with Single or Dual Coils
- Can be built with Silica, Ekowool & Stainless Steel Mesh
- Two holes for optional U-Wick configuration
- Stainless Steel Sleeve (Glass) Cover with cut-out windows
- Matching Stainless Steel Drip Tip included and can also be used with most '510' Drip Tips
- Two (2) airholes in Top Cap
- Phillips head screws
- 510 threaded to allow use on most APVs / MODs, 510, and eGo threaded devices
IMPORTANT NOTE: The Steam Turbine Rebuildable Dripping Atomizers ( RDAs or RBAs ) are for EXPERTS and ARE NOT recommended for average users or beginners. The use and knowledge of how to properly test for shorts with a multimeter is a very important factor when building your own coils and wicks. WE DO NOT OFFER ANY WARRANTY, REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES ON ANY REBUILDABLE ATOMIZERS DUE TO THE NATURE OF THESE PRODUCTS.
OTHER IMPORTANT NOTES
- Wicks / Coils must be tested carefully with a multimeter before use.
- If Wick / Coil is not properly tested it will be a risk to the user to do so.
- Faulty Wicks / Coils WILL kill electronic devices.
- New Wick / Coil units must be tested and then used on a strong basic electrical APV / MOD that has short protection.
- No new Wick / Coil assembly should be used on an electronic device until it is known to be safe.
- These items destroy electronic devices if not properly built. This is a known issue.