SONY VTC5 18650 Battery • 2600 mAh
NOTE: THIS IS ONLY 1 BATTERY: SOME UNITS REQUIRE 2 or 3 BATTERIES, SO PLEASE BE SURE YOU GET ENOUGH FOR YOUR PARTICULAR KIT
Sony VTC5 2600 mAh battery has a continuous output of 20A (not the 30A often claimed) nonetheless a great reliable battery for vaping usage...
- Nominal Capacity: 2600mAh
- Rated Capacity: 2500mAh
- Max Discharge Current: 30A
- Max Continuous Discharge Current: 20A
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6V/3.7V
- Full charge Voltage: 4.2V
- Internal Impedance 13 mΩ measured by AC 1kHz
- Operating Temperature (cell surface): Charge 0 ~ 50℃ , Discharge -20 ~ 75℃
- Diameter 18.45mm max +/- 0.05mm
- Length 65.20mm max +/- 0.05mm
- Weight : 44 g Average
- Positive terminal: Flat top
- Battery Type / shape: 18650 Cylindrical
- Manufacturer: Sony Energy (SE) Japan
Manufacturer datasheet - US18650VTC5 specifications
- Do not over-discharge or over-charge your battery.
- Recharge empty batteries (resting voltage of 3.6V) as soon as possible. Batteries that are fully drained and left in a discharged state for a long time could result in irreversible damage.
- Do not short circuit to prevent massive release of current.
- Do not dispose in fire.
- Do not leave unattended inside a vehicle.
- Do not store or carry your batteries in your pocket, purse or anywhere they can make contact with other metal objects.
- Do not leave unattended while charging.
- Discontinue use if the battery looks worn, torn, or is exhibiting unusual behavior.
1 x Sony VTC4 18650 Battery