Provari P3 Upgrade to firmware V42 • Capable of vaping down to 0.5 ohms
Now you can use your sub ohm tanks on the Provari P3, suppports down to 0.5 ohms
Send us your Provari P3 and we can do the upgrade same day :)
Details for firmware V38 brought in the following features in addition to further features in v40:
* Support for .5 ohm tanks - The P3 now supports tanks down to .5 ohms. Amperage limit increased.
* Low Battery Alert - When the device gets down to 18% left in the battery, the light will slowly flash yellow to alert you that it's getting low.
* CheckAll (1 second) - The CheckAll feature now has the option to set it to 1 second. This allows for a quick look at your settings without leaving the display on for 5 or more seconds.
* Battery Filtering - We have added some additional battery filtering to help with some problems reported by users saying the battery was empty when there was still energy left.
* Money Saved Counter - This new feature allows you to set the price of a pack of cigarettes and the P3 will keep track of: How many cigarettes avoided, puff count, and how much money you have saved on cigarettes, based on the amount you set per pack.
* Various bug fixes
P3 Software Update V40 Now available.
We recommend that all P3 devices upgrade to the latest version.
This release has the following improvement:
Further Battery management improvements and bug fixes.
Manual Menu Mode. This mode allows you to select Auto or Manual for the menu scrolling. When in Manual mode, you can control the menu by short and long presses.
Ship your P3 to Victory Vape, 17 Raglan St, Daylesford VIC 3460 or drop by the store :)