Dicodes CS1 Charging Station
The Dicodes CS1 charging station is an intelligent and practical device for charging the battery installed inside a Dicodes Dani Box or No.6. The kit includes inlays for each of the models including for the Stabwood Dani Box which has its port in a slightly different place to the original Dani Box.
The CS1 charging station is capable of a charging up to 2 amps so your cell will be topped up much faster than using most external chargers on the market. Power is supplied to the charging station by means of the included 2A wall plug or you can connect it via a micro USB cable (not included). If you wish to plug it into a powered USB port the CS1 will detect the supplied current and adjust accordingly to protect your port or wall adapter from overload. The large LCD screen shows relevant information including charge current, battery voltage, charge level, source current and errors where applicable.
We now have the inlays for the Dicodes SBS Side by Side, no extra charge, but please include a NOTE at checkout if you wish this inlay to be included
- 2 amp intelligent charging
- Changeable inlay system for cross compatibility
- LCD screen with auto dimming backlight
- Wall adapter power supply (supplied with worldwide adapters)
- Robust spring contacts
- Two year warranty on the electronics*
- Made in Germany
- Dicodes CS1 charging station
- Separate template inlaysfor each Dicodes box style mod
- Worldwide wall adapter (Including AUS/UK/EU/US/JPN)
Two year warranty covering manufacturing faults within the electronic components only. Damaging or opening the charger casing will void the warranty.