SQuape MECANIC Stainless Steel Mech Mod • 25mm designed by SiChro (Simon Chromec)
The SQuape® MECANIC is a hybrid mechanical tube mod which was developed and produced in its entirety in Switzerland by SattQualm GmbH in cooperation with Simon Chromec (SiChro).
It can be used with single 18650, 20650, 20700 and 21700 batteries. Through clever design of current conduction and use of highly conductive materials it fires with virtually no Volt-Drop to give the user the maximum possible efficiency.
Since the SQuape MECANIC is a hybrid device, it is only to be used with atomisers that have a positive pin that protrudes at least 1mm from the threads of the 510 connection. We also recommend that the battery always be placed in the tube mod with the positive pole facing the button.
Note: The SQuape MECANIC is intended for experienced vapers and is not suitable for beginners and use only batteries according to your setup. check Battery Mooch
- Fits multiple battery sizes through use of different length adjustment screws.
- Easy battery fixing due to adjustable battery contact
- Best conductivity through use of highly conductive materials
- Virtually no volt-drop through clever non-moving contact points in the switch mechanism.
- 4 point contact system
- Soft pressure point for comfortable activation
- Recessed button to reduce risk of auto firing
- Diameter: 25 mm
- Height: 87.9mm
- Weight: 101g (without battery)
- Threads: 510
- Battery compatibility: 18650, 20650, 20700, 21700
Here at StattQualm we feel strongly about what materials we use and therefore only the best materials make it into our devices. The following table shows what materials are used in the SQuape MECANIC. Should you have known allergies to one of the listed materials we strongly suggest you do not use this mechanical mod.
Stainless steel components: Steelnumber 1.4404 / 316L
switch mechanism: Aluminium ematalised
switch contact pins and button: brass gold-plated
O-rings: nbr 70 shore
18650 adapter tube: POM
1x SQuape MECANIC
1x Battery adjustment screw
1x 18650 adapter tube
1x Spare magnet
1x User manual
For more information and details, see "Available Downloads" below.
Note2: Always install the battery with the positive towards the button and the negative towards the atomiser.