New Vape Advocacy Organisation • ATHRA! Australian Tobacco Harm Reduction Association May 05 2018, 1 Comment
One of Australia's most prolific advocates for vaping as a method of harm reduction, Dr. Colin Mendelsohn, has formed a new association, ATHRA, Australian Tobacco Harm Reduction Association.
The site is full of great resources regarding health benefits, how to get started, vaping devices, safety, and where to buy vape gear in Australia.
You can register to show your support, and to be updated with news about vape policies in Australia.
Hat's off to Dr. Mendelsohn and the board of directors!
- A/Prof Colin MendelsohnTobacco treatment specialist
- Dr Alex WodakDrug and alcohol
- Dr Joe KosterichGeneral Practice
- Dr Catherine SilsburyDrug and alcohol
- Mr Stephen ElsomConsumer representative
Health & Medical Organisations
Australian Health Professionals
- Professor Wayne Hall, Centre for Youth Substance Abuse, Uni Qld
- Professor Ric Day AM, Professor of Clinical Pharmacology
- Professor David Castle, Psychiatrist
- Prof Ian Webster AO, Public Health, Community Medicine, UNSW
- Professor Steve Robson, Obstetrician & Gynaecologist
- Dr Ingrid van Beek AM, Addiction Medicine Specialist
- A/Professor Dan Siskind, Psychiatrist
- Prof Amanda Baker, School of Med & Public Health, Uni Newcastle