New Provape Provari Classic VV/VW Mod on the way! March 17 2015, 2 Comments
New Provari Classic on the way! Provape has released a more affordable "Classic", available in Satin Silver, Polished Silver and Satin Black
First stock due to arrive next week! Here are the specs from ProVape
If you prefer the looks of the Provari V2.5, with the flat top design and improved menu of the Provari P3, then the Provari Classic 2015 fits the bill nicely.
With variable wattage (3W - 15W), self adjusting centre pin, P3 and 510 connection and a built-in sealed OLED Display the Classic fills the gap nicely between the V2.5 and P3. This is not a cloud-chasers device, but a quality USA built and guaranteed unit that will satisfy those who don't need more than 15 Watts. Would be lovely paired with a Nautilus or similar style tank
The Classic comes in 3 finishes (Satin Silver, Black, Polished Steel) - simply choose your preferred finish from the drop-down box above.
Provari Classic 2015 Full Specification
- The ProVari Classic voltage can be adjusted from 2.9 - 6.0 in 0.1 volt increments.
- The ProVari Classic wattage can be adjusted from 3 – 15 in 0.2 watt increments.
- Flat top design provides a clean hybrid look with the latest tanks.
- The new classic thread is a unique top connection which allows you to adapt multiple tanks including 510, Ego and P3 threaded tanks.
- As new connections become available, the classic will be able to adapt with screw-in adapters.
- Self-adjusting center contact pin ensures maximum compatibility with tanks and atomizers.
- Built-in sealed OLED display with scrolling icon-based graphics allows you to visually adjust your settings.
- A translucent three color lighted push button acts as a low battery alert and allows you to select from three color choices when the button is pressed.
- On/Off mode allows you to shut the unit off completely.
- 16 second safety cutoff turns off the unit if the button is held down for too long.
- Scrolling OTS (Onboard Troubleshooting System) keeps the user informed of any problems and how to resolve them with clear instructions.
- Sub-ohm capability - down to .9 ohms
- Amperage limit of up to 4.75 amps will protect against over-current situations.
- The Classic is compatible with flat top batteries.
- No compromise components ensures a high quality and reliable device.
- Proudly made in the USA.
- 1 Year Warranty: Excludes accessories like batteries and atomizers.
- 3.5” L x 0.90” D without atomizer.