Joyetech Cuboid 150W TC vv/wv Mod dual 18650
The newest Box Mod from Joyetech! A powerhouse 150W TC capable mod that uses dual 18650 batteries, yet is not too bulky in the hand! Be aware that the "grey" model is not as dark as pictured, it is actually a darker "silver" :)
- Dimensions: 3-5/8″ x 1-5/8″ x 1-1/8″
- Stainless Steel 510 Threads
- Temperature Control: Nickel, Titanium, Stainless Steel 316 and TCR Mode
- Output Wattage: 1-150W
- Temperature Control Range: 100 – 315C / 200 – 600F
- Resistance Range: 0.05-1.5ohm for Variable Temperature Mode
- Resistance Range: 0.1-3.5ohm for Variable Wattage Mode
- Requires (2) 18650 High Amp Batteries (batteries not included)
Choose your battery below:
- Upgradable Firmware
- Multi-Colored 0.96-inch OLED Screen
- Dual Battery Display Bar
- New Slip-Open Battery Cover for Simple Battery Changes
- Micro USB Port for Firmware Updates and Charging
- Reverse Battery Polarity Protection
It is powered by two replaceable 18650 cells with the new slip-open cover.
Multiple colors, 0.96-inch OLED screen and the new dual-battery bar display make it more practical and attractive catering to your preference.
Upgradeable firmware enables it always up-to-date. Now you can upgrade your Cuboid to 200W via VT Software.
1 * Cuboid (no cell)
1 * USB Cable
1 * Manual
1 * Warranty Card
The maximum output can be reached to 150W, making it powerful and convenient.
We kindly recommend high-rate 18650 cells with rated discharge current≥25A.
With the Onboard Reverse Polarity Protection, it will protect the device from damage in the event of reverse battery installation.
We kindly recommend you using Joyetech BF-SS316 atomizer heads (0.5ohm/1.0ohm).
Cuboid enables you to adjust TCR values for different materials,
thus further improving the accuracy of temperature control and bringing you the great taste.
There are three options (M1, M2, M3) for you to customize the TCR regarding to the material.
And here's the TCR Value Range for your reference:
Applied with 510 stainless steel thread and wide border fitting for large capacity atomizers.
The micro USB port is on the top of the left side. Connect it with a micro USB cable to charge or upgrade your device.